Friday, April 25, 2008

Some "Quotes" I Like















I am a fan of "quotes" and how they make me think and potentially inspire others - enjoy!










"Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier." Albert Schweitzer.





"It is not only what we do, but also what we do not do, for which we are accountable." Moliere





"The habit of giving only enhances the desire to give." Walt Whitman





"The smallest good deed is greater than the grandest intention." Unknown

1 comment:

Gary's Comments said...

Here are two quotes I like:

"The man who will not act until he knows all will never act at all." American missionary and martyr Jim Elliot

"I know God won't give me more than I can handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa


Thomas Edison would definitely agree with the Winston Churchill quote you shared yesterday.