Thursday, June 19, 2008

Get to See ALL My Kids


Well, I am excited! All my kids are going to be home this weekend-though not all of them for the entire weekend. It is kinda a belated Father's Day thing. Dexter told us that he has decided to save gas and drive only 60mph now. Jill started giggling on the phone when he told us this and then she proceeded to tell us of this car here in Brownwood that has big letters with green shoe polish on the back windshield some words with the driver's intent obviously to save fuel. The now infamous letters of shoe polish said (if you are "language-sensitive" skip the next line) "get off my ass, I'm saving gas!" How appropriate - now, I am gonna go have some Italian cuisine with my kids!
Just before I leave you - I must apologize! I was just re-reading some of my recent post and noticed many, many grammatical issues happening. I am a bit challenged on correcting these post and though mortified believe I might just have to live with this embarrassment. Oh well, off to the Italians!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Is this their "Night at the Roxbury" pose?

BTW, those are some good lookin' kids.