Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Levity for Tuesday

My current schedule (and I must admit is of my own doing) is absolutely crazy. Jungle Book is this week at church, University students begin arriving in town next week, our church is preparing for 40 Days of Community, we are remodeling a house for our youth/student ministry (to be completed in two weeks), Dylon has started Band and still working, our Senior Pastor is out of town and Jill and I desperately want to go on a cruise with our Sunday School class in January but I am too worried about my daughter's tuition bill (due in two weeks) to make the reservation.

So, I needed some levity and this was the result!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owwwwwwwchhhh! But then again if you burned my butt with a red-hot poker, I'd probably kick you in the face too.

Paul said...

My favorite ones were near the end... the lady catching the bouquet and the fat guy on the diving board! Laughed out loud!