Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lacking Motivation-Still


This is a bit odd to be to be posting and experiencing the subject at hand. But I will just admit it!!! I am really lacking motivation here lately. Last night as I had just completed preparing some Cheesy Crusted Potato Casserole, Buttery Corn-on-the-cob, tossed-salad, fresh-cut watermelon and home-made banana puddin' (and I do enjoy meal preparation) for the 100+ people to eat I noticed I had not even secured servers, clean-up help etc.... Some people jumped right in (thanks Audrey & Jennifer) but still - this is a problem. I had made all my preparations for worship band rehearsal - but it was still the same-ole, same-ole. My desk is full but my motivation is weak. I don't dislike anything I am doing - I just don't want to do it right now. Maybe it's the rain - hurricane, oh well! Hope this is an encouraging blog for you as surely (I know - don't call me "surely") your day can not be more frustrating than this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When's the last time you had a vacation, my friend?