Thursday, May 8, 2008

The 50% America




After a full day (Wednesday's tend to be the busiest day of the week for me) Jill and I were home by ourselves last night. After a delightful dinner of fish fillet (Jill) and big mac (eric) we settled into some TiVo(ed) American Idol. I can not pinpoint why I enjoy this show so much - but I do enjoy. For the first time in several weeks I felt the right person left the show. When Mr. Dreadlocks (as I like to refer to him) sang his styled - I really liked him but overall he was not in the same league as six of the others (three of whom have already been voted off!) I guess you could say that I agree with about 50% of America. That could almost elect a president!




Good luck to the Brownwood High School Band. They took off last night for a whirlwind trip (4 nights-3 days) to Orlando, Florida. They will spend over 48 hours in a bus between Wednesday at 4pm and Sunday morning at 6am. Dylon was honestly very excited about the trip. Oh - to be a teenager again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to bed. So it was Mr. Dreadlocks? Good. I like AI too but wish they'd not do the numbers they do as a group. I have enough cheese in my life.

Anonymous said...

PS..sometimes America DOES get it wrong!