Friday, May 9, 2008

Our Eclectic World



When one hears the word "eclectic" a myriad of definitions can arise. Dexter and Erica came in last night from Denton to celebrate Mother's Day (a few days early.) Dexter also wants to see many of his friends graduate from HPU on Saturday. Now back to the post - They introduced me last night to a new show - at least new to me. Big and Rob - have you seen this one. I don't know that I would have ever even stumbled upon this one as it is on MTV and this particular channel is not even on my "channel flipping" process. What I found fascinating is that it was funny, clean and the particular episode I was watching, they cleaned out their closets of all the items they were not wearing - bagged them into grouping areas - then proceeded to go on to the streets of their fare city and pass them out to homeless people.




Then - this morning during my various news-surfing moments (I tend to flip between The Today Show and CNN) I am watching a Mother's Day moment with The Duggars. This is a family from Arkansas that currently has 17 children (one mother) and the mom announced on TV this morning that #18 is now on the way. I just don't have any words to say about this.




Our world is so very eclectic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? No Fox News? Isn't that the place where all good conservatives are supposed to garner their news...slant-free?