Tuesday, July 29, 2008

iPhone how and why?


I will admit I am crazy busy and am in a period where it will not end for at least several weeks. So I find myself having to "suck it up" and move forward trying to get "stuff" accomplished. But my iPhone, which I love has decided to not accept voice mails which means I either have to answer EVERY phone call or, heaven forbid, call every one back. As I was leaving the office today for my 7th meeting in less than two days I realized that I did not have my phone and turn the vehicle around, ran into the office and thought to myself (out loud) and asked how we (the American people) became attached to our cell phones like they were the index finger of our dominant hand!?! Our ministry assistant agreed with the verbal outburst!

Well - I got to get going, that forging ahead thing, but I'll leave you with this inspirational thought as I listen to a jazz clarinet (from my iPhone) play "Just a closer Walk" - Are you ready, here it is: "This too, shall pass!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the iphone proving to be a good organizational tool for you, or are you just a gadget junkie?

Eric Evans said...

It is a good organizational tool - my largest problems is getting everything moved over from my palm. My palm was older and since I am on aol neither of these two are transferable (at least in my simple brain!)

Paul said...

I absolutely LOVE my iPhone!!!! Eric you know what a "Palm Junkie" I was. It has been a tremendous time saving device, organizational device, and entertainment. I could go on and on, but I won't.