Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Road Trip

Every year (at least for the last 4) Dylon and I have taken a "road trip" for lack of a better phrase to get away as father and son, not spend too much money and just, well - chill. We are on this journey now. We have settled on Houston and that area as our destination this year and we will shorten the trip due to Dylon's job and the economy. On the way here yesterday it was tough to just get out of town and the previous day's job calling had me at church from 7AM until 9PM (with about hour and half at home for lunch.) Today we will head to Galveston and the beach (please do not try to visualize anything here - just disturbing) and maybe see some sights. I'll try to blog tonight about this (without the beach photos!)
I have always loved these time with Dylon and wish I had had the ability to do this with my other two.

No comments: