Monday, July 28, 2008

The Jungle Book - minus Salsa!



Well, I have not blogged in a several days but I did get past the Salsa Festival and then our special "Throwback" service at church. People responded beautifully to this eclectic grouping of old hymns, praise and worship music and testimonies of people investing in their spiritual lives and reaping beautiful rewards from the investment. Now - our children's musical - The Jungle Book. I am so fortunate to have a tremendous team working on this project. We have about 30 kids and 40 parents and associates helping with this production. And, as I think about it - they have all devoted hours upon hours during the summer months to see this to fruition.

Ya know, I love investing time in my kids and I can honestly say that I am the better for it. In a few years we'll see what my kids think about this "investment" on my part.

No comments: