Saturday, July 12, 2008

Time - Family - Friends


Well I have discovered a new love this week - Facebook! I know that I am often slow to the table (though my mid-section doesn't necessarily show this) but this connection with friends, family and people from the past is just amazing. I have found myself more-than-once spending over an hour at a time viewing friends pictures, reading their blogs seeing their families/friends sometimes after not talking with them for years and years. I now get what reporters talk about when they speak of this "connection" through the WWW.

Tomorrow Erica will be speaking at her church. It is a youth day and as a church they are taking a moment to hear from, pray for and be fed by the youth ministry of their church. I have always been proud of my little girl - but there is this extra little lump in the throat today.

Time - where has it gone? My blogging has been sporadic (you have read some of the reason) and I hope next week sees some release of the time sensitive pressures that have existed this week. Maybe after Wednesday, oops - that is half of next week. I need to get to some yard work.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You're on Facebook?! Look me up!