Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Too much stuff!



Well, I am back and working on not being overwhelmed. I am co-directing an "Arts In The Park" event in our fair city. This is a great opportunity for kids from 3 different neighborhoods of varying socioeconomic status to get some quality music, visual arts, theatre and dance instruction. I am so grateful to our local Arts Council for funding this project. Anyway - it is taking several hours a day on top of a standard, get-back-from-vacation filled desk. This Sunday evening at church we are having a leadership appreciation dinner and time of inspiration for the coming year. Just some additional preparation needed. I have uploaded some pics of our trip to Houston. Enjoy, at whatever level!?!

Here is a quote today from my daily Bible reading today:

Love more persons more--love them more impersonally, more unselfishly, without thought of return. The return, never fear, will take care of itself.
-Henry Drummond

No comments: